There is a group of gray porcupines watching Marcel golf.
Three porcupines, who only appear in one scene in Alpha and Omega. They are the spectators for Marcel during a golf game, and at one point, one of them notes that Marcel is using the wrong club for the shot, until Marcel's caddy, Paddy shuts him up. Marcel takes his next shot, and the "ball" (really a rock) is sent flying all over the place, hitting various objects, and even damaging the porcupine's quills, before perching precariously on the edge of the hole. When Kate and Humphrey arrive to ask the two birds for directions, all three porcupines run, apparently scared of wolves, and do not make a reappearance later in the film.
A porcupine named Agnes makes a minor appearance in Alpha and Omega 2: A Howl-iday Adventure, when Humphrey, Kate, Stinky and Claudette pass by the forest. Stinky starts picking up a scent from the ground, saying he smells a small whiff of a bear, next a bear cub named Brent appears out of behind a tree log, then Claudette notices the bear implying that it is cute, Humphrey reminds Claudette what happened when he played with a bear cub. Humphrey, Kate, and the pups then move on. Soon after, Agnes comes back to Humphrey, then Agnes says: "Are you just going to leave him there? You know the rules of the forest!" Humphrey replies with: "I know the rules of survival!", and proceeds to leave. Agnes "shoots out" a needle towards Humphrey, and proceeds to say: "That is my instinctive response". Short after, Agnes leaves.
Two porcupines can be seen outside of Shadow Forest, guarding Daria from outsiders.
Two new porcupines are seen in this movie, but it is unsure whether these porcupines are from Alpha and Omega: The Legend of the Saw Tooth Cave or not. Agnes also reappears in this movie as a main character.
- Paddy refers to one porcupine as "Needles", but this may not necessarily be his name.
- Despite having the "ball" clearly damage some quills, the next shot reveals no obvious damage.
- One porcupine is on the DVD cover, on the log board that Kate and Humphrey are riding on water, despite the fact that none of the porcupines ever went log boarding in the movie (also, no one ever log boards on water.)
- The type of porcupines seen in the movie is a North American species called North American Porcupines, also called Canadian Porcupine or Common Porcupine.
- Agnes is the agent of Brent.
- Agnes can be seen in back of Paddy on the Alpha and Omega 3: The Great Wolf Games DVD cover.
- Two new porcupines are introduced in Alpha and Omega: Family Vacation, but it is not known if these are from the movie Alpha and Omega: The Legend of the Saw Tooth Cave or not.
- The porcupines in Alpha and Omega: Family Vacation are strikingly similar to the ones in Alpha and Omega: The Legend of the Saw Tooth Cave, but it is unconfirmed if they are actually the ones from that movie.